Author: Bill Moeller
Brand: McGraw Hill
Number Of Pages: 176
Publisher: International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press
Release Date: 2007-11-02
Here’s Your Guide to Camping Off the Beaten Path
Ever feel frustrated by crowded RV parks? Yearn to camp out in the wild beside a babbling mountain brook or before a remote panoramic vista? Bill and Jan Moeller have been doing just that for more than thirty years, and The Complete Book of Boondock RVing is their complete guide to camping without hookups (aka "dry camping"). Whether you’re planning to spend an occasional overnight in a parking lot or an extended stay in the wilderness, you’ll learn how to equip your rig for boondocking, find great campsites, manage and conserve electricity and water, and camp in complete RV comfort and convenience.
- Increase your independence by learning how to camp "off the grid"
- Save money by finding cheap or free campsites anywhere--even in large cities
- Ensure your comfort, convenience, and safety when camping in the boonies
- Learn how to conserve and manage electricity, water, and waste, and to establish reliable communications
- Enjoy the quiet, solitude, and beauty of nature by getting away from crowded RV campgrounds